How to Order
1. Just click on the 'Add to Cart' button next to your selected Garland or for a Personalised Garland use the Cart Button choices and 'Add to Cart' button on the Personalised Garland page. Alternatively, if you would like us to create a unique Garland please use the 'Contact Us' button to discuss your requirements via telephone or E-Mail.
2. Paypal will guide you through their Order Form including giving you the option of either using your 'Paypal' account or paying via their secure Paypal Guest facility using your Credit or Debit card.
3. If it's a gift and you want it sent directly to them please change the delivery name and address in the 'Review your Information' page on the Order Form. On this page you will also find a box for you to add in any personal message you would like for the gift tag (maximum 20 words please).
4. If there is a particular date you would like the Gingerbread Greeting to arrive by please add this date in the ''Special instructions to Seller' box, on the 'Review Your Information' page. Ordering as far as possible in advance will increase the chance of it arriving for the special date. The minimum notice period being 2 days from receipt of payment. We will try our best, Royal Mail willing, to achieve it but we cannot give any guarantees, particularly during peak Gingerbread frenzy periods.
5. Once we have received your Order and payment we will send an E-Mail confirming the same and specifying the date of dispatch.
Post & Packing Details
We use as part of our standard service within the UK, Royal Mail First Class and their aim is to deliver at least 93% of such items the next working day after posting.
If you require the Greeting to be sent by Royal Mail's Special Delivery (guaranteeing next day delivery to 99% of UK) or want to send a Gingerbread Greeting globally please use the 'Contact Us' button to discuss the additional cost and to ensure we can bake them in time.
Extensive research has gone into ensuring your Gingerbread Greeting Garland arrives ready to be displayed and enjoyed. Each biscuit is individually wrapped for its journey in food grade wrap to maintain freshness and hygiene before being carefully packed in specially designed presentation boxes featuring three layers of cushioning and protection on each side. All the opening sides of the boxes are sealed with parcel tape for added security and there are no reports of escaped Gingerbread Men!
The cost of post and packing for UK deliveries using Royal Mail first class is £2.95 for each standard range Garland or Personalised Garland of up to 10 biscuits.
For personalised Garlands featuring over 10 biscuits the post and packing price will increase to cover the cost of the larger packaging and postal rates based on weight and size. We will provide the details of this when you contact us to discuss your requirements.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the above or difficulties when ordering please use the 'Contact Us' button and we will endeavour to assist.